Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Introducing Nundle Yarnista: Paige Rundle



May we introduce you to Paige Rundle

Tell us a little about yourself.


I am a mother of two and have JUST graduated from USQ as a mature age student studying a Bachelor of Education (Primary).  Today was, in fact, my very first day on the job with my new year three class.

Who introduced you to yarn projects? 

I was taught to crochet by my mother-in-law who taught me right handed even though I am left handed.  I figured I'd learn that way because to begin with it felt strange in either hand!  I started around the time I had my first daughter, so about 2003.  I had another daughter in 2008 and suffered from post natal depression.  I think crocheting really relaxed me during this time!

When do you typically like to crochet?

I crochet all year round but tend to do bigger rug projects in winter as it gets quite cold up here in Toowoomba and it's great to snuggle under while you work it!  The hotter months I focus more on clothing items, smaller home-wares or toys.


This dachshund was probably one of my favorite projects.


Here's some sneak peaks of my Nundle "Most Creative Yarnista" submission.




No comments:

Post a Comment